1. Feeling indulgent? Go buy a big juicy burger, fries, and a shake, and binge watch trash TV (Here’s some recommendations in no particular order: The Bachelor with Juan Pablo, The Real World: Ex-Plosion, and/or Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, any season really).
2. Feeling indulgent but lazy? Go shopping…online so you can have your wine and drink it too.
3. Want good company? Treat yo self to a huge helping of red wine and dark chocolate and invite your "friends" over... you know, Joey, Chandler, Monica, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross...on Netflix!
4. Does Valentine's Day make you take a good hard look at yourself and make you ponder why you're single? No problem, this is nothing a little makeover can't fix and you can do it here for free without even getting dressed.
5. Feeling like you just really need to vent hard about all your ex's, their current girlfriends and so on? Awesome, let it out on a private Blogger account. Or make it public you daredevil you.
6. Feel like you need to talk to a real person, but are too embarrassed to tell your friends everything Valentine's Day makes you feel? Dogs do NOT judge.
7. Feeling dancy? Dance around in your living room a la that kid in Sia videos.
8. You could go see 50 Shades of Grey...but how about 15 flavors of fro yo at Yogurtland instead?
9. Not impressed with this list? Still mad at your ex? Hate Valentine's Day and want to seek vengeance? Then glitter bomb that bastard.