Photo source: unknown
Sex is great: it's why we’re here, it’s natural, it’s fun, and it's intense, but sex can also be a total potential relationship ruiner. Why? Because if you’re getting intimate at the earliest convenience – a jacuzzi, a dark theater, a bathroom – and it doesn’t lead to the type of relationship you want, there's a high probability you might feel like crap about yourself.
Now, if you’re one of those people who is whippin' it out and having sex without a care in the world and it’s working for you, GREAT, I'm happy for you because that's your prerogative Bobby Brown, and if you had sex with some guy in the handicap stall at a Dodger game and now he’s your husband, then stop reading this, but if you’re starting relationships like this and feeling regret or pressure, or things crumble into a pile of shit quickly after having sex, I think it’s time to zip your pants.
1. Don't have sex with someone who has only taken you to dinner once, or even twice. I'll let you be the judge of how long you should wait. It doesn't prove anything like that you REALLY want to be with that person, it just proves you really want that person IN you.
2. If you end up making out and lying down with your bodies smashed together, avoid penetration, most importantly, avoid penetration of the penis. Until you at least know one thing about their childhood and whether or not they're bi-curious (which says A LOT about someone by the way), can you establish whether or not you like the person enough to get intimate and take it to the next level.
3. Avoid beds, showers, cars, table and counter tops, bean bags, washing machines, stairways, dark rooms, isolated areas, closets, and lazy boys: these are highly sexable areas for people who are horny, physically attracted to each other or haven't had sex in a while.
4. If you have feelings for someone and you're not seeing much reciprocated, I warn you, using your vagina to persuade someone into a relationship will NOT work. Hello! Sex is not the only way to show you want to be their main squeeze.
6. Don't have sex to claim someone. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
7. Don't have sex to prove you CAN have sex and that you're not a prude. Everyone can have sex: you just put a penis in a vagina. If someone wants to have sex with you and is annoyed that you won't, well, maybe you should reconsider their intentions.
Tweet me @BlogwithBenefit